Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {family est. block} & my contributor debut :)

tutorial {family est. block} & my contributor debut :)

Good morning! :)

Soooo how’s your Valentine’s been so far???
Fantastic, I hope!
 
Today is an exciting day here at Ginger Snap Crafts.
I told you all recently that I am the
new craft contributor over on Lil’ Luna
(Yes, little ole’ me!  Who would of thought?)
Kristyn was one of the first bloggers
I “met” when I started my blog almost 1 year ago.
(Can you believe it??? My blog is almost ONE!  Crazy!)
Kristyn has always been super friendly & encouraging.
Plus I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her stuff.  She’s amazing!
So it’s really an honor to be a part of her team!

So please pop over there today & check out my new post.
FYI:  You can see some glimpses of my new project in this post… :)
So keep reading & see if you can guess what it is. :)

 established block

Pin It

Today I’d love to show you how to make this family est. block.

Annnnnd of course, by now you know my style…

Yep, you guessed it…. this project is super cute & easy!

I used my
Silhouette to cut my vinyl using

the CK Chemistry font for the Our Family.

To make the dotted line I just used ……..periods……

in the CK Chemistry font (size 72 pt).


The year est. is done in the Hula Skirt Girl font

You can find links to download both of these fonts here.

(If you don’t have a vinyl cutter…you can order the vinyl from my etsy shop, here.)

IMG_3358  IMG_3362  IMG_3363

To make these all you’ll need is a 2x4 cut into a 7 inch block.
Lightly sand it.  Then paint your block.  Let it dry.  Then apply your vinyl.
(For more detailed vinyl application instructions click
here.)

family est. block

Remember to see what this block is sitting on (suspense…suspense….)
you’ll have to pop over to Lil’ Luna & check it out. :)

Annnd if you are a Lil’ Luna reader visiting for the first time,
I am sooooooooooooooo glad you are here.
Welcome to Ginger Snap Crafts.
Hope you’ll follow along!

Annnd since I haven’t done this in awhile,
the first three readers to comment on this post will get a
family est. vinyl piece sent to them for FREE.
Please make sure I have a way to contact you!

Hope you have a great Valentine’s Day!
:)

Pin It