Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Craft Hutch Re-do from Lookie What I Did

Couch Slipcover from The Barefoot Blueberry

Thin Mint Cookie Truffles from Six Sister’s Stuff

 Photobucket

Rain Gutter Book Shelf from Fairly Fabulous

Yellow Felt Flower Scarf from The Crafty Blog Stalker

Mini-book Tutorial from Michelle Lea Designs

Bathroom Organization from Sugar Bee Crafts

Bitty Ruffle Skirt from Destination: Craft

DIY Luggage Tags from Gingerbread Blog

Photobucket

Popcorn Cupcakes from Live.Laugh.Rowe

Mason Jar Storage Solution from The Cottage Market

Laundry Room Redo from Vintage Marigold

Chocolate Macarons {Football Style} from Something Swanky

M&M Cookie Dough Pretzel Cookies from The Sweet Spot

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Pin It