Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {blocks that say a lot}

tutorial {blocks that say a lot}

If you follow my blog you’ve heard my BIG news already!
I’m the new Craft Contributor over on Lil’ Luna.
A couple of weeks ago I shared
this post….
thought I’d share it over here just in case you missed seeing it!

blocks that say a lot

Pin It

 
Today I'd love to show you how to make
these super fun & versatile {blocks that say a lot}.
From these 7 blocks with 4 letters on each one
you can make 15+ seasonal words!!
I got the idea from Keirste at Brown Paper Packages.


You'll need the following supplies:


a 4x4 cut into 7 square blocks
(You can buy 4x4's at
Home Depot or Lowes.)
paint & paint brushes
sand paper
*vinyl lettering

*For my vinyl lettering I used a few of my favorite fonts.
I wanted my blocks to mismatched & kind of fun. Smile
FYI: I used a different font on each block. 

Fonts I used:

cafe rojohula skirt girl,

ck chemistry
, elise,
fontmoochers,

high tower text, impervious


I slightly sanded my blocks, and then I painted them. 
FYI: I also painted each block a different color.
Thought they'd look cute like that.
Then just let the paint dry,
and then you'll apply your vinyl lettering.

BLOCK 1- H, Y, E, D
BLOCK 2- A, C, R, S
BLOCK 3- R, P, E, T
BLOCK 4- V, N, L, O
BLOCK 5- E, O, M, D
BLOCK 6- S, M, K, I
BLOCK 7- T, F, B, W 
That's it!  Super cute & easy! :)


Here are some of the words you can spell:
Family
Blessed
Snow
Home Harvest Spooky
Winter
Mother
Dream
Easter 
Freedom 
Welcome
Friends
Faith
Hope
Monster
Can you think of any others??? Smile

Hope you are having a great Monday!

 
 
Pin It