Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #39

{wow me} wednesday #39

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!


So glad YOU are here!


Drum roll please…


The winner of the $50.00
Pick Your Plum Box is……

Comment #135 Samantha
(Thank you, random.org!)

Here are the {top five} links from last week!
 

magnet board_thumb[1]
 
mr. and mrs sign_thumb[1]
I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!






FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}

Pin It