Ginger Snap Crafts: girl’s night out {shopping for Charlie Perfume} #Cbias

girl’s night out {shopping for Charlie Perfume} #Cbias

If you are looking for {wow me} wednesday go here.
The Par-tay is still going on! :)


Last night we had our own little party around our house.
My girls & I had a much needed Girl’s Night Out!!  Yay!!
We did a little shopping, of course! 
We were on the look out for some Charlie Perfume!

Do YOU remember having
Charlie Perfume back in the day?  I sure do!


charlie perfume
Pin It

I’ve blogged about my Grandmother before. 
You can check out that post here.
She was an amazing lady! 
After having 5 boys of her own,
she was beyond thrilled
to have so many granddaughters.
I was lucky enough to be
her oldest granddaughter…the first. 
So she spoiled me rotten! 
Annnnd I loved every minute of it! Winking smile


Here are some photos from our Girl’s Night Out shopping trip!
You can see our whole shopping trip over on Google +.

When I was a teenager & started wearing makeup
she would always give me
Revlon makeup for Christmas!
One of the things she always bought me was
Charlie Perfume!
Oh….the memories!
Thought it would be fun to get some
Charlie perfume for my own daughters.
My girls aren’t old enough for make-up yet
but we do let them wear a little perfume sometimes.
IMG_20120221_202430  IMG_20120221_202643  IMG_20120221_202128  charlie perfume revlonIMG_20120221_202340  IMG_20120221_203048  IMG_20120221_204136  IMG_20120221_203603IMG_20120221_203935   IMG_20120221_203419

Our shopping trip was a blast!  We had so much fun checking out all the girly stuff at Walmart!
Rachel from
Bubbly Nature Creations told me about the Dollar Section at Walmart
& how they had these cute bins & matching candy dishes for just a buck! 
So we had to check that out for sure! Smile

charlie perfume by revlon

I picked up a couple of bins & a matching candy dish.
Look the “candy” dish works perfect as a ring holder!
Annnnd it matches our new bottle of
Charlie Perfume!  Sweet! Smile


charlie perfume and ring dish

{Did YOU have a favorite perfume growing up?}
 
 

 
Pin It

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias 
All opinions are my own.