Ginger Snap Crafts: my valentine round up {and a valentine link party}

my valentine round up {and a valentine link party}

Well, I am done with all of my Valentine’s craft projects.  Yay!
This is actually the first year I’ve ever decorated for Valentine’s Day!
Shocking, I know! ;) 

During college my hubby & I worked at a little gift shop.
I made gift baskets, balloon bouquets, painted popcorn tins, etc.
My hubby did the deliveries in a cute PINK van! :)
Valentine’s Day was the biggest day of the year for that little shop.
We would work hard the whole week leading up to Valentine’s Day
& then the day before Valentine’s Day we’d work
until 2 or 3 in the morning getting all the deliveries ready to go. 
We’d come back at 6 am the next morning
& then work hard all.day.long.  It was pure craziness!
Ever since then we have kind of taken it easy on Valentine’s. :)

Here’s one last look at all of my Valentine’s projects.
(Click on the picture & it will take you to the full tutorial.)

you & me block tutorial

love blocks

diy valentine banner

valentine tic tac toe tutorial

valentine framed art tutorial

Now I want to see what YOU’ve been up to.
Link up your {Valentine’s Day projects} here.
Valentine links ONLY, please! :) 
Other projects can be linked up here.
I’ll  be featuring some of YOU in the next
week & a half leading up to Valentine’s Day.

Pin It