Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {DIY pencil & pen holders}

tutorial {DIY pencil & pen holders}

diy pen and pencil holders
Pin It

In my post yesterday did you notice my cute pencil holder??

diy pencil cup

I think it turned out sooooo cute! 
Annnd best of all it was super easy & CHEAP to make!
supplies for pencil cup_thumb[1]

Supplies:  Elmer’s Spray Adhesive, empty & CLEAN tin cans
ruler & paper cutter, scrapbook paper, chalkboard vinyl
IMG_3710_thumb     IMG_3712_thumb     IMG_3714_thumb

First cut your scrapbook paper the same height as your can.
Then spray the spray adhesive to the back.  (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!)
Then wrap your scrapbook paper around your can.
IMG_3721_thumb     IMG_3728_thumb     IMG_3731_thumb

Then apply your chalkboard vinyl labels.
(For more detailed instructions on how to apply vinyl lettering click
here.)
Then you can use a chalk marker to write the words pencils & pens.  That’s it!
make your own pencil cup

I think it looks sooooo nice with my fancy new X-ACTO Spira pencil sharpener.
(Remember you can click the ad in my sidebar for a $3.00 off coupon!)
Smile

Pin It