Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {lucky block}

tutorial {lucky block}

lucky block for st. patrick's day
Pin It

When I first got my Silhouette almost 2 years ago,
my goal was to make a cute, simple decoration for each holiday.
Nothing big or grand just something cute & easy.
Well….two years later I’m still working on that goal! Smile
One of the last holidays on my to-do list was St. Patrick’s Day.
So I thought I’d better get busy!
I actually made two simple projects….today I’ll show you my {lucky} block.
I’ll show you the other one next week….suspense…suspense.
(If you look close you can probably figure it out though.) Smile

UPDATE:  You can check out my other St. Patrick’s Day project here.
IMG_3812

Here’s what you’ll need for BOTH projects:
wood blocks
(My {lucky} block measures about 2 x 5 inches.)
green paint/ foam brushes
spray adhesive
paper cutter
St. Patrick’s Day ribbon
white tulle
scrapbook paper
IMG_3819      IMG_3818

Paint your wood green & then let dry.
Cut the scrapbook paper to measure just smaller than your block of wood.
Using the spray adhesive glue your scrapbook paper to your block of wood.
IMG_3825      IMG_3827      IMG_3830

Apply your vinyl lettering.
 
UPDATE:  I used Susie’s Hand font for lucky and

the dots are just…. periods….. using Century Gothic font.

(For more detailed instructions on how to apply vinyl lettering
click here.)
Then tie ribbon & tulle around your block.
That’s it!  Super cute, GREEN & easy! Smile


lucky block for st. patrick's day

Have a wonderful weekend!

I’ll see YOU back here on Monday.

Pin It