Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {kiss me, I’m Irish block}

tutorial {kiss me, I’m Irish block}

kiss me I'm irish block
Pin It

Today I’d love to show you how to make this super simple
kiss me, I’m Irish
block for St. Patrick’s Day.

For this project you’ll need:wood block (5 in. by 7 in.)
green paint/foam brush
scrapbook paper
white cardstock
Elmer’s Spray Adhesive
tulle/St. Patrick’s Day ribbon
vinyl lettering using Susie’s Hand & century gothic fonts

IMG_3815

1
Paint your wood green & let it dry, then cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit your block.
Use the Elmer’s Spray Adhesive to glue your paper to your block of wood.
IMG_3818

2
Cut a piece of white cardstock just smaller than your wood block.
Glue that on with your Elmer’s Spray Adhesive.
IMG_3837

3
Apply your vinyl lettering.
For more detailed vinyl lettering instructions click
HERE.
IMG_3840

4
Tie some ribbon around the top.
Add a little tulle.  That’s it!  Super cute!
IMG_3842

If you didn’t see my matching {lucky} block click HERE.

kiss me I'm irish block

Hope to see you back here tonight for {wow me) wednesday!

Pin It