Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #25

{wow me} wednesday #25

 Welcome to {wow me} wednesday! 

I can’t believe this is our 25th par-tay!  Wow! 
I wouldn’t of believed our little party would turn into such a huge success!  Yay! 
Each week we have over 300 link ups with TONS of inspiration
AND we have new bloggers joining us each & every week! 
So if this is your first time linking up…welcome.
I’m so glad all of YOU are here!
 
Last week I put the call out for guest bloggers to join me during Christmas Break.
Thank you to all of you who responded!  We have 25+ bloggers lined up to share their holiday goodness with all of YOU!  So mark your calendars for Dec. 19th through 30th. 
It is going to be festive, fun & of course, fabulous!
 
Before we start a big thank you for helping me make it to Round 3 of
One Month to Win It. Yay!  Thank you for voting each week!
This week’s theme is Styrofoam…
so if you have a chance {vote here} for your favorite project.
ANNND I’m also nominated for
The Blog Guidebook’s Top Blog of 2011
You can {vote here} for that! (I know I can’t believe it either!) :)
I really do appreciate YOU taking the time to vote! :) Thank you!
 
So here they are the top five links from last week’s party! 
 
{The Top Five}
 
 
home 053
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for linking up, ladies!
 
Feel free to grab a featured button {here}.
 
I’ll also be featuring some more of
my favorite link ups from last week’s party
at {take a look at you} on Thursday.
 
{Now on to the party!}
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!