Ginger Snap Crafts: christmas cards {shutterfly}

christmas cards {shutterfly}

Have YOU seen the Shutterfly ads on my blog?
Love Shutterfly…especially at Christmas.
I love this time of year.  {Don’t you?}
It’s a time where we get to reconnect with others
…a time to catch up with family & friends. 
I love sharing what my busy family has been up to,
& I love keeping up with everyone else! :)
{Especially those that are far away.}
What is one thing that helps keep us close
with family & friends that are far away?
I love sending & receiving
old fashioned {through the mail} Christmas cards. 
Don’t you?  There’s nothing better than a
personalized Christmas card with a note & family pictures! 
We have a box in our attic
where we keep all of our Christmas cards
that we receive each year,
& I love looking through them every year
when we drag all the Christmas stuff out of the attic.
I love checking my mail during the holidays
& finding my mailbox full of Christmas cards!
Don't you just love seeing pictures of everyone's family,
seeing how big their kids have grown,
hearing about the good, the bad, the first, the fun,
the family vacations, new jobs, school days, new homes, moves,
funny things, graduations, new babies….everything
that has happened in their lives over the past year?
If you are like me, you haven't even
had much time to think about
Christmas cards yet.
(Let's get through Thanksgiving first, right?)
Well, take a second & check out Shutterfly.
You are going to love
their super cute & classic Christmas cards.
{I use them every year…it’s fast, simple & your cards will be beautiful!}
 
P.S.  Also, check out their ideas for those hard to find gifts for.
Aren't these desk calendars perfect?

Or how about a photo book?
image001[1]
Disclosure:  I was given 25 free cards from Shutterfly.  This in no way influenced my post.  I do love Shutterfly, & I use them for our family Christmas cards each year.  I hope you love them as much as I do. :)