Ginger Snap Crafts: {voting time}

{voting time}

The last time I asked someone to vote for me was in 7th grade when I ran for Student Council Treasurer against this really cute & popular 8th grade boy & LOST! 
Yikes!  Annnd today I’m going to ask YOU to vote not once but twice!
So please help me redeem myself…hehe ;)

First off, today Round 3 starts over on One Month to Win It
This week’s theme is Styrofoam! 

I can’t wait to see what all the ladies came up with! 
This is the final round before the finale
so please, please VOTE for your favorite! 
Come back here & let me know which project you think is mine! 
I’ll let you know Friday who got it right! :) {vote here}

 ANNNND (Are you sitting down??) I found out this past weekend
that I was nominated for The Blog Guidebook’s Top Blog of 2011
Voting is now open!  So if you get the chance please swing by & vote for Ginger Snap Crafts.
Thank you so much!!!  {
vote here}