Ginger Snap Crafts: saturday surprise {vibrant serenity}

saturday surprise {vibrant serenity}

Can I just say how awesome all of YOU are?
OK I’ll just go ahead & say it you guys are pure AWESOME-ness! 
2 or 3 times just in the last week I’ve need help or asked a question
& I’ve literally been flooded with help from you & you & YOU! 
The craft blog world is amazing!

One day this week I was trying to figure out a font
that was used on a project so I posted it here just
in case one of YOU would just happened to know what it was….
so I wouldn’t have to go through a gazillion fonts to figure it out!

Soon I got a sweet comment from Laina from Vibrant Serenity.
She had gone through
2000+ fonts for me & found some that were perfect,
& she sent me a list of fonts I could try out!  Thank you so much, Laina! 

Vibrant Serenity

So I thought it would be fun to do a Saturday Surprise Spotlight featuring Laina’s fabulous blog!!!It would be super awesome if you’d go
check out her blog & say howdy!  You’ll want to follow along, too!

Laina is a crafty Texas gal who married a Dane & now lives in Denmark!
(I grew up in Texas, too! Yehaw!!!  Love finding a fellow Texan!) :) She blogs about shopping, cooking, crafting & her new life in Denmark!  You can read more about Laina {here}. 

Just check out just some of her creations!

Christmas Wreath

Ginger Pear Pie
(You know I’m loving this one! Yum!)

Fabric Frame

Chicken Tortilla Soup (The Danish Tex Mex Version)

So why don’t YOU head over & let Laina know that she’s
the Saturday Surprise!  Have a great weekend, everyone!