Ginger Snap Crafts: I need some guinea pigs. :)

I need some guinea pigs. :)

image source

Bet you are wondering what this post is about? ;)

I’m looking for 10 Ginger Snap Crafts followers who would be willing try out a set of my drinking cup labels from my etsy shop for FREE!!! {You’ll get 3 labels…any names you want!}

Dishwasher Safe Labels for Cups

After you get them I’ll need you to apply them to some of your cups & then use them!  Please run them through the dishwasher a lot! The only catch is in 2 weeks I’ll be sending out an email to all those that participate with a couple of questions for you to answer about my product.  I want HONEST opinions!  So if you would be willing to help me out please leave your name & email address.  I’ll be getting back with the first 10 commenters with more details, to see what names you want for your labels & your shipping information on Monday! 

Thanks so much!