Ginger Snap Crafts: $5.00 & under gift ideas {link party}

$5.00 & under gift ideas {link party}

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Well, Thanksgiving is over…now on to Christmas! Yay! :)
So what are YOU doing for neighbor, teacher &/or friend gifts this year?
(I have no idea what we are going to do!  Yikes!)

Each year on Christmas Eve we go undercover as Santa’s Elves,
& try to secretly deliver Christmas gifts to our neighbors & friends.  So fun!

Over the next few weeks I am going to share
what our family has done in the past,
& I need YOU to share your gift ideas, too!
I’ll be choosing one of YOUR ideas to use this year! :)
If I chose YOUR gift idea I will spotlight
YOUR blog on Christmas Eve & show everyone our version!
The catch is they have to be $5.00 or under gift ideas!
We’ve got a lot of neighbors & friends! :)
So they need to be cute & CHEAP!

Doesn’t that sound fun?

Ginger Snap Crafts

So grab a button, add it to your post or sidebar, join the party & help me spread the word!
The more bloggers we have, the more ideas we can all share!  Wahoo! :)

UPDATE:  If you need a smaller button, grab the code from my sidebar!

To start off with I’m going to show you our HO HO HO blocks from a couple of years ago!
Super easy & cute to make & way under the $5.00 price limit! Yay!

ho ho ho blocks
 
IMG_1479   IMG_1555   IMG_1558

All you need are some leftover 2x4’s cut into 3 blocks, some HO HO HO vinyl, ribbon & paint.
Paint your blocks red, green & white.  Let dry and then apply the vinyl lettering.

IMG_1560   IMG_1572    IMG_1569

Stack them up.  Add some Christmas ribbon & that’s it!  Super cute & oh so easy!

 Can’t wait to see YOUR ideas!