Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #24

{wow me} wednesday #24

 Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!

A few things before we get this party started!

I made it to Round 2 in the One Month to Win It Craft Competition! Yay!
Thank you for voting last week!
Voting started TODAY for our DecoArt inspired projects.
Make sure you stop by &
vote for your favorite! :)

Also, I would like to invite YOU to spend Christmas Break at Ginger Snap Crafts.
This special holiday event will run from Dec.19th through 30th.

If you are interested in participating this is what I’ll need from YOU:

1. A holiday post!  :)  This does NOT have to be a brand new post!  It can be one of your favorites or one that you shared last year!  It’s the holidays!  I know we are all super busy…I want to make this as easy as possible! :)
2.  Your post can either be a tutorial or a post highlighting 3 of your favorite holiday posts that you have done.   It’s totally up to YOU! :) 
3.  I must have your html code by December 15th. {You can send it much sooner if you want!}
4. Once I know who will be participating I will let you know the schedule & what day & time your post will go live.
5.  If you are interested please send me an email at gingersnapcraft at yahoo dot com with Christmas Break as the subject so I can put YOU on the schedule!  It will be fun!  I promise. :)

OK…now on to the Party!

  Since our PaRtY is GrOwIng {Wahoo!}
I’ll be spotlighting the ToP 5 links
from the previous week’s party. 

The Top Five
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for linking up, ladies!
 
Feel free to grab a featured button {here}.
 
I’ll also be featuring some more of my favorite link ups
from last week’s fabulous party
at {take a look at you} on Thursday.
 
Now on to this week’s party!
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
Can’t wait to see what you link up!
 

P.S. Be sure to enter the Maiden D’Shade Giveaway for a Hollow Cut Vinyl Silhouette!
{
enter here}