Ginger Snap Crafts: {blog swap} Ma from pharMa

{blog swap} Ma from pharMa

I’m so excited to introduce YOU to Ma from pharMa
She has an adorable blog filled with tons of fun projects & ideas!
You’ll have to pop over there today to see me & say hi!  You’ll be so glad you did.

Take it away, Ma!

pharma1

Hello friends of Ginger Snap Crafts--It's an honor to be here today! I call myself "The PharMA" over at my little piece of cyberspace-- The PharMA Blog (after all...who doesn't like a stage name?!) I am a pharmaceutical rep, wife, and mother of an adorable little girl (with another little one on the way!) I enjoy crafting and showing that even working moms can make time for a little handmade :)

SONY DSC

Now that we're fast friends--please call me "Ma"! Let's get started :)

pharma1

pharma2

pharma3

pharma4

Keep sewing :)

pharma5

pharma6

Tuck your felt figure into the pocket and start counting down!

I love meeting new friends--please visit me over at The PharMA Blog (or on Facebook) and check out some of my other projects...

Easy to make Doggie Scarf

Toddler Hula Skirt...think warm :)

And one of my favorites...Hedgehog Donut Holes!

Thank you so much for having me Ginger--it's been fun :) Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!!!

That's My Daily Dose-- "Ma" :)