Ginger Snap Crafts: blog swap {crafting and creativity}

blog swap {crafting and creativity}

I’m super excited to introduce you to Sarah from Crafting & Creativity! 
I’m over on her blog today, too.  So be sure you stop by Sarah’s blog & say hi!
 
Take it away, Sarah!
 
Hi everyone, I'm excited to be here at Ginger Snap Crafts today!
I'm Sarah & I blog at Crafting and Creativity.
http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/
Today I'm going to show you how I made these heart map shadowbox frames...
I picked up these little shadowbox frames from the dollar store for $1.25 each.
I painted them white, then I cut my heart template out of cardstock. I then traced the heart shape onto the section of the map I wanted in each frame.
I simply cut them out, then added them to my frames with some mod podge.
This was a super simple (and cheap!) little project that now showcases a couple places
that are special to me & the hubby. I hung these up in our room & I love them!
Here are a few more things you can find over at my blog.....
This DIY Jewelry Holder that I made using a cabinet door I had sitting around,
plus some paint, wrapping paper, and mod podge!
I love making all sorts of fabric flowers, like these Easy Felt Flowers:
I seriously have a bit of an obsession.
Here are just some of the other DIY Flowers I have posted about:
I hope to see you at Crafting and Creativity real soon!
Ginger, thanks so much for having me today! :)