Ginger Snap Crafts: Halloween Treat Boxes {tutorial}

Halloween Treat Boxes {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers.

Hello! Hello! How was your weekend? Ours was crazy busy, but fun. :) We had an away football game (2 hours away!) on Friday night that my older two went to. My 11 year old & his Dad had a Scout camp out that night. So I was busy sewing on patches right before they left. ha! Then the younger two & I had a fun movie night. Then Saturday we had the open house for our brand new church building. Fun stuff! I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to break out the fall decorations yet, but I did find the time to play with some cute Halloween paper from We R Memory Keepers. Aren’t these Halloween treat boxes adorable? I love them! So keep reading to see how I made them. :)

For this project you’ll need:
Bewitched Paper Pack* from We R Memory Keepers
milk carton die* or a Silhouette (I used a milk carton image from the Silhouette online store.)
ribbon
Sticky Thumb Adhesive*

*You can get 20% off these items when you use the code GINGER at WeRontheNet.com.

milk carton box

First I cut my milk carton out using my Silhouette. (You could also use a die cutter & die.) I love polka dots! What about you? ;)

sticky thumbs

Then I used my Sticky Thumb adhesive to assemble my box. I love We R Memory Keepers brand paper. It is so sturdy & thick but at the same time it’s easy to fold for these types of paper crafts. It’s awesome! My favorite pack is the chalkboard paper pack. The chalkboard paper makes THE perfect background for blog photos. I use it all the time in my photos. :) Don’t forget you can always get 20% off any paper pack or We R Memory Keeper product using the code GINGER. Awesome!

#papercrafts

After I assembled my box I started adding stickers! Each paper pack comes with a sheet of coordinating stickers & hang tags. It makes paper crafting so easy!

cute Halloween stickersHalloween scrapbook paper#paper #crafts

Then I filled the milk carton with some candy, & next I tied a ribbon on top.

make a box from scrapbook paper
Then I hung on a coordinating tag. All done! These are such a simple & easy gift idea. These would make awesome neighbor gifts for Halloween. My kiddos love leaving these filled with candy on our neighbors’ doorsteps, knocking on the door & running away before we can get caught! ;) #familytraditions

Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

You can see more of my We R Memory Keepers tutorials {HERE}.

 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.