Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #154

{wow me} wednesday #154

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



I’m so glad YOU are here!

I just wanted to remind you about the brand new
Evolution Advance from We R Memory Keepers.
It will debut tonight at midnight ET on HSN. Eek! :)
You can get lots more information in my post over {HERE}.

HSN_BLOG_thumb[2]


Last week I feature tons of Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Make sure you pin this post for next year! ;)

Tons of Cute & Easy Mother's Day Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[1] (1)

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

 

Check back Thursday for a feature post! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.