Ginger Snap Crafts: Over 10 Dip, Salsa & Dressing Recipes

Over 10 Dip, Salsa & Dressing Recipes

Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week. I get to feature some of your amazing creations. With warmer weather here (finally!) I have been craving some salsa! I don’t know why but I always love chips, dips & salads this time of year, too. They are easy, quick, & you usually don’t have to turn on the oven. So that’s a win, win, win! ha! ;) So today I am excited to be sharing over 10 Dip, Salsa & Dressing Recipes that we linked up to the past several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on right {HERE}. So if you are a blogger, I’d love for you to link up your latest projects & ideas. Buuuuut first enjoy this yummy feature post! Enjoy! :)

Over 10 Dip, Salsa & Dressing Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipes #dips #salsa #linkparty #features

 

Corn & Black Bean Salsa Cover

Corn Black Bean Salsa @ New Mrs. Adventures

Pico-de-Gallo-final2

Pico De Gallo @ Love Grows Wild

2014 summer salad (4) copy

Raspberry Jalapeno Vinaigrette @ Happiest Mom on the Blog

roasted tomatillo sauce

Roasted Tomatillo Sauce @ The Pin Junkie

3-simple-vinaigrettes-660x495

3 Simple Vinaigrette Recipes @ Parisi Nutrition

blue cheese dip

French Onion blue Cheese Dip @ Heavenly Savings

fruit salsa

Fruit Salsa @ Melissa’s Cuisine

cowboy salsa

Cowboy Caviar Nachos @ Dixie Chik Cooks

avacodo salsa

Avocado Salsa @ The Scent of Oranges

homemade salsa recipe

Best Homemade Salsa Recipe @ A Cowboy Life

roasted_corn_dip

Roasted Corn & Pepper Dip @ Different or Ordinary

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.