Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Clever Ideas

10 Clever Ideas

Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week! I get to feature some of YOU! I love looking through the links each week, and I love getting to visit some of your blogs. :) You are so talented. Today I'm excited to feature 10 Clever Ideas that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party! This week’s party is still going on right {HERE}. If you are a blogger I'd love to see what you are up to! Buuuut first enjoy this feature post full of some really clever ideas. Enjoy! :)

10 Clever Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features

cratenightstand4

DIY Crate Night Stand @ Learning, Creating, Living

painted-jars-5-1024x914

Custom Mason Jars @ Woods of Bell Trees

vintage_typebike_canvas-8

Vintage Type Bike Canvas Art @ One Dog Woof

desk for boys

DIY Boy’s Desk @ Tryin’ To Make a Home

diy-chore-chart-blog-image-with-rounded-corners

DIY Chore Chart @ My Love for Words

industrial towel bar

DIY Industrial Bathroom Fixtures @ Second Chance to Dream

blue

Kitchen Conversion Chart Printable ~ lots of colors @ A Typical English Home

Phone Charging Holder 6

Cell Phone Charge Holder Upcycle @ Vintage Zest

Diy-Pallet-Planter-8-1

DIY Pallet Planter @ Simply Zaspy

diydesk

DIY Rustic Modern Desk @ Learning, Creating, Living

Make sure you’ve have entered to win a Silhouette CAMEO.
Just click on the picture to see how to enter. Good luck! :)

HINT CAMEO giveaway #Silhouette

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.