Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #36

{wow me} wednesday #36

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

A few things before we get this party started! ;)

Did you hear I’m the new Craft Contributor for Lil’ Luna!?!?
I’ll be posting a brand new craft over there every 2 months.
{You can meet all of the other brand new contributors here.}
I am so excited & feel really blessed to have this opportunity
to work with Kristyn & all of the other amazing contributors!
All the fun starts Monday, Feb. 6th….so stayed tuned for that!

Also, I know all of you ladies LOVE a good link party!
So I wanted to give you a heads up on a brand new monthly link party
co-hosted by Cherished Bliss & Johanson’s Journey.
It all starts Feb. 1st & features Pick Your Plum!!!
Click here for more details.

I’ll be linking up my XOXO Valentine tic tac toe game.
{Check out the tutorial here.}

valentine tic tac toe tutorial 

Last week’s party was the.biggest.ever!
Yay!  Lots of visiting going on, too! 
So I hope you all are getting a little more traffic to your blogs.
Annnd hopefully making lots of new creative friends. :)

Here are the {top five} from last week!

Easiest Baby Blanket Ever from I Can’t Stop {Crafting}

Personalized Pendant from Oksana+Hobbies

DIY Giant Photo Canvas from Art is Beauty

Make Your Own Frosted Privacy Glass from Making it Feel Like Home

Craft Room Organization from Saving 4 Six

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Pin It