Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Fabric Wreath from Directions Not Included

Candlestick Makeover from Larissa Hill Design

Chair Redo from B in Real Life

Winter Decorations from Craft Interrupted

Winter Stackers from Pocket Full of Pink

Craigslist Makeover from Viva Cindy

Top 10 List from Domestic Imperfection
(Love this rocker!!  Beautiful!)

Framed Winter Paper Art from Sweet Little Bluebird

Had to include these Duct Tape Covered Boots from Crafting in the Rain.
(My daughter would LOVE these!  So cool!)



Annnnd since I’m such a HUGE peanut butter fan I must try this out!
Peanut Butter Fudge from Raising Oranges Yum! :)

Thank you so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}