Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {adorable burp cloths}

tutorial {adorable burp cloths}


Soooo how was your weekend?
Wonderful I hope!  My husband is off today! 
Yay!  So our weekend continues!  :)

Today I'd LOVE to show you how
to make these {cute & easy} burp cloths.
Just letting you know I don't sew much! 
So if I can make these YOU can, too!



I made these for my sister.
She just had another little girl. :)
LOVE all the girly colors! 

You'll need:
ribbon
thread
cloth diapers
a sewing machine
sewing supplies (pins, needles, scissors)
 
 
Lay out your cloth diaper. (FYI:  I prewashed my diapers.)
Then you’ll measure two matching ribbons the same length.
Cut the ribbon a little longer than your diaper. (You can trim it later.)
Your ribbon will bunch just a little when you sew it,
so it’s good to have that extra length just in case you need it.

   
Pin your ribbon down along seams of your cloth diaper.
Then you'll sew your ribbon along the seams.
Just sew a straight line down one side of the ribbon.
Turn the corners & then sew back up the other side & around the corners.
Trim off any excess ribbon.  That’s it! :)

 
So easy & cute!

 
Before I gave them to my sister I added a bow & a gift tag.
She LOVED her adorable (& VERY useful) baby gift. :)
 

Pin It