Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #34

{wow me} wednesday #34

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Last week was our biggest party ever!
So many fabulous ideas were shared….
lots of organizing ideas (I needed those! Thanks!) :)
Valentines ideas (Love!), furniture re-dos,
fun winter time ideas & yummy recipes!
I loved browsing through the links!
You guys are amazing!
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week.

Here are the {top five six} views from last week!
(There was a tie!!!!!) :)

Organizing Round Up from A Pumpkin & a Princess

Handmade Valentine Gift Ideas from Craftionary

Budget Envelope System from Regal Rhino Designs

Craft Room Organization Round Up from Lil’ Luna

DIY Product Round Up from DIY Home Sweet Home

Valentine’s Day Ideas from Gallamore West

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}