Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Monogrammed Frame from Simply Living

Mug Rug from Life’s Jewelry Box

Side Table Revamp by ReMade Simple

Ribbon Loop Wreath from The Crafty Scientist

Cigar Box Scrapbook by Pressed Down, Shaken Together

Winter Tablescape from Too Much Time on my Hands

No Sew Stadium Throw from Grits & Giggles

Top Breakfast Recipes from Semi Homemade Mom

Grandparent Gift from the Happy Scraps

You Know You’re a Blogger When…from My Life and Kids
(A must read if you’re a blogger…so funny & true!)
 

Thank YOU so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}