Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {you & me block}

tutorial {you & me block}


I shared this last week over at How to Nest for Less,
but just in case you missed it here it is again. :)
Today I'd love to show you how to make
this cute {you & me} Valentine block.
 

You'll need:
mod podge
{never mind the spray adhesive in the picture!}
Valentine scrapbook paper
paper cutter
paint
ribbon
vinyl lettering
5X7 inch wood block (painted pink)
oval wood plaque (painted white)
(I found my plaque at Walmart for $1.00.)
 

First cut your scrapbook paper to fit your wood block.
 

Then mod podge your scrapbook paper onto your wood block.  Let dry.


I used Elmer's glue to glue my oval wood plaque onto the wood block.


Then I applied my vinyl lettering. 
(For more detailed vinyl lettering instructions you can click here.)
FYI:  "You" was cut using Hiccups font,
the "&" was cut using High Tower Text font
and the "me" was cut using Monster Paparazzi font.


Then I tied a red ribbon around my block.


There you go!  Super easy & cute! 

 
Pin It