Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {love blocks}

tutorial {love blocks}

love blocks

Happy Friday to YOU!!!!
Today I’d LOVE to show you how to make
these super easy {LOVE} blocks.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day! :)

IMG_2849

You’ll need:
(4) 4X4 blocks
paint (red, white & pink)
ribbon (I ended up using red not white!)
LOVE vinyl lettering blocks in red, pink & white
(I got the LOVE clip art from the
Silhouette online store.)

IMG_2854

These were super easy to make!
Just paint your blocks, let them dry & then apply your vinyl lettering.
(For more detailed vinyl lettering instructions
click here.)

IMG_2856  IMG_2857  IMG_2861

Love that you can stack them several different ways!
(Sorry I’m using the word LOVE so much….I can’t help it!) :)

IMG_2872   IMG_2862

I ended up stacking mine like this,
& then tying a red ribbon around
the blocks to hold them all together.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Pin It