Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {grandma’s house knob block}

tutorial {grandma’s house knob block}

Today I’m guesting over at Southern Lovely
in Lindsay’s What I Know Series! Yay!
Lindsay’s blog is one of my favorite must reads!  She’s awesome! :)
So make sure you stop by & say hi!

Today I’d love to show you how to make
this super easy & cute gift for Grandma.

Tracy from The Crafty Polkadot
(another one of my awesome blogging friends) :)
found this idea on Pinterest* & wanted to make some for Christmas.
I helped her cut the vinyl, & since I thought it was soooo cute I
decided to make one for my mom. (Her birthday is coming up soon!)
The kiddos call my mom “Mema” instead of Grandma! ;)

*The original pin came from Super Saturday Craft Kits blog,
& you can buy the kit to make one of these from them.
Check out all the details {
here}.

a gift for grandma tutorial

You’ll need:
2x4 (cut into a 7 inch block)
vinyl (I used the Oh {Photo} Shoot font.)
a wooden knob
craft paint
ribbon

IMG_2134          IMG_2135

IMG_2137          IMG_2138

It’s super easy.  You just attach your knob to your block.
Paint your block whatever color you’d like.  Let dry.
Apply your vinyl lettering.  Tie a ribbon around your knob.
There you go all done!  So cute!
Annnnd Grandma (or Mema!) is going to LOVE it!

IMG_2142

Have a fabulous weekend,
and I’ll see YOU on Monday!