Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {easy valentine framed art}

tutorial {easy valentine framed art}

valentine framed art tutorial

So I’ve been working on my Valentine’s mantel over the past week or two.
(So far I’ve shown you my Valentine banner and my LOVE blocks.)
I was almost done but it just needed a little something.
Sooooo I decided to borrow these
cute pink frames from my daughters’ bedroom.
(I had to promised I’d give them back after Valentines Day!) :) 

IMG_2944

I added some scrapbook paper & a couple of vinyl hearts,
annnd ta-da I had some cute & easy Valentine Framed Art. :)

IMG_2950   IMG_2951   IMG_2948

I cut the scrapbook paper to fit my frame,
and then I applied the vinyl heart
right onto my scrapbook paper.
When I put my frame back together
I just put the scrapbook paper on top of the glass.
That’s it!  They were just what I needed, too. :)   Yay!

IMG_2953

I’ve got one more project to share
& then I’ll show you my completed Valentine’s mantel.
I hope you’ll LOVE it, too!

Pin It