Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

DIY Chalkboard Labels from A Pumpkin & a Princess

Healthy Snack Ideas from Six Sister’s Stuff

Wreath Tutorial from Just Sew Sassy

Bleach Stencil Pillow on White Sofa

Bleach Out Pillow Shams from Burlap & Denim

Photobucket

DIY Toddler Day Bed from Fab Rehab Creations

Photo Coasters from My Favorite Finds

Adorable Owl Romper from Sew Easy Being Green

Butterfly Kisses from Party of Four

Button Heart Frame from Crafting and Creativity

DIY Custom Baby Gate from Snug as a Bug Baby
(I so needed this a couple of years ago!)

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}