Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…
I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!

This week’s party is still going on
so feel free to link up {
here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Winter White Vignette from Space 46

Winter Pinecone Wreath from How to Nest for Less

Melted Snowman Cookies from Home Grown Beanes

Mom Command Center from A Mom Knows

Curtain Turned Shower Curtain from Sweet Sewn Stitches

Ottoman Slipcover from Days of Chalk and Chocolate

TV Cabinet Re-do from The Velvet Door

Junk Wall Art from Creatively Living

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies from Life is Sweets

Valentine Wreath from My Serendipity Home 

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Pin It