Ginger Snap Crafts: Tie Dye Balloon Flip Flops {tutorial}

Tie Dye Balloon Flip Flops {tutorial}

This balloon flip flop post was first seen over on Craftaholics Anonymous last month. :)

Good morning! How was your 4th of July weekend? Ours was amazing! I love spending time with my family, & I loved watching my kiddos run around with their glow sticks & sparklers. It was magical. I love summer time! Today I’m excited to share this easy ~ perfect for summer ~ craft. Your tween girls will love making these Tie Dye Balloon Flip Flops. Keep reading to see how easy these are to put together. Enjoy! :)

tie dye balloon flip flop tutorial at GingerSnapCrafts.com

flip flops #kidcraft

You’ll need just a few supplies to get started. I found these flip flops for less than a dollar at Hobby Lobby, and then I picked up 3 bags of mini tie dye water balloons (50 ct.) at Walmart in the party section for about a dollar a pack. Yes, this is a cute, easy & CHEAP project. One pair of flip flops will cost you about $4 to make. Not too bad for an adorable pair of shoes! Yay!

flip flop supplies

I started in the middle of the flip flop. I tied on the balloon with just a single knot. Make sure your knot is on top of the flip flop. It will be much more comfortable when you go to wear them. ;)

flip flop

Then I starting tying the balloons down one side of the flip flop & then down the other.

 

flip flop craft #kids

Then I did the other flip flop the same way. Easy! Aren’t these fun? I really love how they turned out.

crafts for summer

These flip flops would make a great girl’s camp craft. :)

fun kids craft

flip flops #kidcraft

Check out these other flip flop crafts!

flip-flops_thumb1

ribbon flip flops at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb_thumb

600 Flip Flop Pool Bag at GingerSnapCrafts.com #happycrafters #vinyl

For even more summer ideas check out these posts. :)

Over Twenty Things to make this Summer #feature @gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb[1]

11 Summer Ideas #gingersnapcrafts #feature_thumb[1]

Do you have any favorite summer crafts? I’d love to hear!

tie dye balloon flip flops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #crafts #kids #kidscraft

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.