Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Craft Room Storage Idea #gearlove

Easy Craft Room Storage Idea #gearlove

This post is part of a sponsored campaign for Socialstars & Office Depot. #GearLove #GearUpForGreat

Good morning! It’s Friday! What are you up to today? I hope something fun! Do you have gear you can’t live without? You know the things you use every single day. I’m sure it’s not a surprise to you, but the gear I can’t live without has to be craft supplies & a way to organize them. I love the organizing of the craft supplies *almost* as much as the craft supplies! haha! Earlier this year I showed you how I organized my craft room (also known as my “craft area”!) in our master bedroom. Since then I have been tweaking the space & adding a little bit more storage to my space. You can never have too much storage! Of course, I headed to Office Depot to pick up a few supplies to help me. I had been eyeing these cute storage containers for a while now. I love that you can #gearupforgreat & find just about everything you need for so many creative & organizational projects at Office Depot. So keep reading to see this Easy Craft Room Storage Idea! It’s perfect for adding a little bit more storage to a small space. :)

easy craft room storage idea

craft storage

I really love Sharpies, adorable magnets, post it notes, cute calendars, scissors & more. So while I was shopping I had to pick up some! ha! You can find a great deal on Sharpies right now at Office Depot. I love all the colors! I bought a huge pack for $10! Yay!

#gearlove

I really love to organize! Eek! These magnetic storage containers were perfect! I bought a starter kit & an extra wall mount & large wall container. You could use these fun containers just about anywhere ~ entry ways, office, command centers & more.

craft storage ideas

They were so easy to assemble & hang. All I had to do was flip it over & add some Command Strips that came with it. (They also come with screws if you’d like to hang them that way!) I rubbed the strips for 30 seconds.

how to store your craft supplies

Then I hung them up. Then I waited patiently for the suggested hour for the adhesive to attach securely. ;)

easy storage solutions

Then I attached the magnetic containers & filled them with some crafty fun (like fun glitter glue!). I’m loving my new storage!

easy way to store crafts

Annnnnd it’s the perfect spot for all of these colorful Sharpies! It’s nice to have options! ha! ;)

sharpies

I love having the little bit of extra storage space in my craft room!

add extra storage to your craft room #crafts   #organization

Click on the pictures below to see more #gearlove posts with Office Depot.

how to make a giant coloring page at  GingerSnapCrafts.com

Teacher Gift for a Man #teacher #giftidea_thumb

How do you add extra storage in your home? I’d love to hear your ideas! Leave a comment below. :)

Be sure to follow #gearlove (& use it to tag the gear you love) on social media. :) Annnnd be sure to head to Office Depot for all your crafting & storage needs. Office Depot has a huge selection for everything from home office & school supplies to gear for the craftiest of crafters (like me!). You can also shop online!

easy craft room storage idea

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.