Ginger Snap Crafts: Pledge Allegiance Printable {take two} & the Ultimate Red, White & Blue Round Up {200+ ideas}

Pledge Allegiance Printable {take two} & the Ultimate Red, White & Blue Round Up {200+ ideas}

Happy 4th of July! Thanks to a very observant reader who noticed a huge mistake in my first Pledge of Allegiance printable (Can you spot it? Look HERE.} I’ve updated my Pledge of Allegiance printable for you. Yay! I promise I really did major in Political Science! I must of missed the class on the pledge. ha! ;) I’ve also rounded up over 200+ patriotic ideas for the Ultimate Red, White & Blue Round Up! Make sure you scroll to the end of the post. I’m also sharing an amazing video perfect for today. I hope you all have an amazing 4th of July full of friends, family, yummy food, FiReWorKs & most of all, enjoying the freedoms we have in this amazing country. God bless America! :)

Pledge of Allegiance at GingerSnapCrafts.com

You can print out a copy right {HERE} or right click & save & size as needed.

Click on the pictures below for tons of ideas for the 4th of July!

Over 30 Patriotic Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com   #patriotic #recipes #4thofJuly

12 Flag Inspired Crafts @ GingerSnapCrafts.com #LinkParty   #Features #flags

Red White and Blue Food Decor and Craft Ideas_thumb[1]

12 Fun Ideas for the 4th of July at GingerSnapCrafts.com #4thofJuly #America #gingersnapcrafts_thumb[3]

50  Red, White & Blue Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #redwhiteblue #patriotic #usa #gingersnapcrafts_thumb

14 Patriotic Recipes, Projects & Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features#4thofJuly_thumb[6]

Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue final logo (2)_thumb[5]

12 Patriotic Ideas - features at #gingersnapcrafts #linkparty #4thofJuly #patriotic_thumb[1]

15 red, white or blue ideas {features at GingerSnapCrafts.com}_thumb[11]

Have a happy 4th!!! :) I hope you enjoy this video!!!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.