Ginger Snap Crafts: 5 Unique Tie Dye Projects {that don’t involve tying!}

5 Unique Tie Dye Projects {that don’t involve tying!}

Happy Friday! While we are enjoying our vacation & while I’m taking a little break from all things crafty (Eek!) I thought it would be fun to round up some of my favorite projects. :) I have shared quite a few tie dye posts over the years, and the one thing they all have in common is that don’t involve tying anything! ha! They are also super easy & fun to do. So enjoy these 5 Unique Tie Dye Projects! Annnnnd I’ll get back to my va-cay! Follow me on instagram to see where we are! ;) Enjoy this colorful post!

5 Unique Tie Dye Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Tie Dye Shoes for #backtoschool at GingerSnapCrafts.com #tiedyeyoursummer #ilovetocreate #tdys #ad_thumb[6]

Tie Dye Shoes

Tie Dyed Scarf at GingerSnapCrafts.com #scarfweek2015[2]

Tie Dyed Scarf

tie dye party favor bags at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Tie Dye Party Favor Bags

tie dye balloon flip flop tutorial at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Tie Dye Balloon Flip Flops

DIY Mary Janes Baby Shoes #felt #baby

DIY Mary Janes

Hope you have a great weekend!
I’ll see you back here on Monday. :)

5 Unique Tie Dye Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.