Ginger Snap Crafts: Postcard Memory Book {tutorial}

Postcard Memory Book {tutorial}

This postcard memory book was first seen over at Design Dazzle as part of their Summer Camp Series. Thanks to Canvas Corp for supplying some of the supplies.

Good morning! Today I'd love to share a fun summer activity that we actually started last year! We went on a huge trip out West with stops at Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Idaho & Utah. Somewhere along the way my kiddos started collecting postcards. You can find them everywhere from hotels, gas stations, rest areas & gift shops. When we got home we made a postcard memory book. We can’t wait to add to it in a few weeks when head out East. So let me show you how we did it.

 
You'll need a few supplies to get started:
your postcards (of course!)
a laminator (I own this one. Love it!)
laminating sheets
scissors
hole punch
key ring
 
 
This states I've visited paper from Canvas Corp brands was perfect for this project.
 
 
First, I ran all the postcards through the laminator.
I could fit 3 postcards per laminating sheet.
 
 
Then all I had to do was cut them out & punch a hole in the top corner.
 
Then we put them on the key ring. Easy! I used a key ring that is super easy to open & close. We plan on adding to our memory book this summer. ;)

 
On the front we circled the states we had visited. We can't wait to add more!
 

My kiddos love flipping through & remembering all the places we've gone.

 
 

Do you have any fun summertime family traditions?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.