Ginger Snap Crafts: Reindeer S’more Treat Boxes & Free Printable {Silhouette Tutorial}

Reindeer S’more Treat Boxes & Free Printable {Silhouette Tutorial}

This post first appeared over on Design Dazzle.

Hello! Most of you know that I have 5 kiddos. We are always looking for cute & inexpensive gift ideas for their teachers & friends especially at Christmas. My kiddos also like to help out making the gifts. So these S’more Reindeer Treat Boxes are perfect. They are so simple to make. The kids will LOVE to help. Plus they are super cute! ;) So keep reading to see how we did it. Plus I have a free printable & a non-Silhouette version that you can use if you want to make these, too! :)

S'more Reindeer Treat Box from GingerSnapCrafts.com #Christmas

s'more reindeer treat boxes #gingersnapcrafts

For this project you will need:
dark brown & light brown textured cardstock
Elmer’s X-TREME glue stick
googly eyes
small red pom poms
white card stock
chipboard
ribbon
clear plastic treat bag
washi tape
glue gun
foam tape
graham crackers, marshmallows & Hershey bars

supplies

I have a Silhouette Cameo, and I was able to download & cut out this cute reindeer shape to use for this project. Buuuut don’t worry I have a non-Silhouette version as well at the end of this post for those of you who don’t own a Silhouette yet! (You should totally get one though!) ;)

s'more reindeer box #papercrafts

First I used my Elmer’s X-TREME glue stick to glue my box together. This glue is awesome for projects like this. It’s super tough!

s'more treat box #teachergiftidea

Then I glued the antlers & ears on the back.

s'more treat box #easygiftidea #gingersnapcrafts

Then I added this cute little saying to the front using a piece of foam tape. I even made a printable for YOU! Just right click & save the image below to your computer. Open it up in Word & then size it to fit your box. I used a circle punch to cut it out. Then I glued it to a piece of chipboard to make it a little more sturdy before putting it on my box.

s'more holiday wishes printable

Next I added a little bit of Christmas washi tape to the bottom of my box. Cute!

s'more treat box #gift #idea

In the next steps I used hot glue ~ so this job is best left to an adult. Hot stuff! ;) I glued on some eyes.

s'more treat box #paper #reindeer #kidcraft

Then I added a cute red pom pom for the nose! Isn’t that the cutest face ever?

s'more treat box #rudolf #rednose #paperbox

Then I filled a treat bag with graham crackers, marshmallows & Hershey bars, & I placed it inside the treat box.

s'more treat box #smores #chocolate

Then I tied it off with a cute ribbon, and that’s it! Isn’t that the cutest thing ever??!! These are perfect for a teacher gift or for a friend.

s'more treat box #christmas #craft

S'more Reindeer Treat Box from GingerSnapCrafts.com

s'more paper treat box #reindeer

s'more treat boxes for #Christmas #gifts

Now if you do not have a Silhouette you can still make a s’more gift for someone. Just use a paper lunch sack, add some washi tape, the printable & a ribbon. Fill the bag with lots of s’more making supplies first, tie the ribbon and you are good to go, too!  :)

s'more treat box #papersack #craft

Either way these are sure to bring a smile to the face of those who you give them to! Who doesn’t LOVE s’mores? ;)

S'more Reindeer Treat Box from GingerSnapCrafts.com #Christmas

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.