Ginger Snap Crafts: Snowflake Mason Jar Candle Holder {tutorial} + a Brand New Silhouette Promotion

Snowflake Mason Jar Candle Holder {tutorial} + a Brand New Silhouette Promotion

This post is brought to you by Silhouette.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday! Hopefully you are still in your jammies this morning watching your kiddos play with their new Christmas toys! That’s always one of my favorite things to do! :) Today I am excited to share an easy Snowflake Mason Jar tutorial with you! I also have a brand new Silhouette Promotion to tell you about just incase Santa forgot to put one under your tree this year! ;) Sometimes you've got to take matters into your own hands. haha! ;) So keep reading to get all the fun details!

Snowflake Mason Jar with SilhouetteAmerica.com at GingerSnapCrafts.com  #vinyl #stenciling #SilhouetteTeam #silhouette #spon

snowflake mason jar

For this project you will need:
Silhouette machine
snowflakes cut in vinyl (any color)
let is snow cut in white vinyl
frosted glass spray paint
mason jar
twine
candle
tag

supplies

You can check out my how to cut & apply vinyl tutorial to see how easy it is to cut vinyl with your Silhouette. So basically for this project I cut some snowflakes out with my Silhouette Portrait. You can use any color vinyl because these will be used as a stencil in just a bit. So the first thing you’ll do is put snowflakes on your jar.

applying vinyl lettering #tutorial

Next I took my jar outside & spray painted two coats of the frosted spray paint. Let it dry.

snowflake jar

Then I carefully removed the vinyl snowflakes. Vinyl makes THE perfect stencil! ;)

Silhouette Vinyl Tutorial

Then I tied a piece of twine around the top of my jar, and then I put a candle inside.

snowflake mason jar

At the last minute I decided to add a Let is Snow hang tag using a tag & white vinyl. Love it! :)

#letitsnow #crafts #diy

Then I lit the candle! So pretty! These would make awesome centerpieces for a winter party or wedding. ;)

jar candle #sponSnowflake Mason Jar at GingerSnapCrafts #spon

Enjoy these deals from Silhouette going on right now! :)

THE Silhouette Promotion at GingerSnapCrafts.com
Now here it is again in black & white. ;) When you go to the special promotion page & use the code GINGERSNAP you can receive:

1) 1 Silhouette CAMEO® and 1 vinyl starter kit for $269.99

2) 1 Silhouette Portrait™ and 1 vinyl starter kit for $129.99

3) Vinyl starter kits for 25% off

4) 25% off vinyl/transfer paper

All these deals are good from today until January 2nd using the code GINGERSNAP when you shop HERE. So hurry! :)

For more fun Silhouette vinyl projects you can click on these pictures. :)

Over-20-of-my-favorite-Silhouette-vi[2]

Some of my favorite #silhouette vinyl projects from #gingersnapcrafts_thumb[1]

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.