Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #135

{wow me} wednesday #135

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much for all the support in 2013. :)
I really appreciate all of you, and I can’t wait to see what 2014 brings.

Earlier today I shared 14 treats that would be perfect
for celebrating the new year. So check them all out HERE. :)

14 Treats to Ring in the New Year With #features #gingersnapcrafts #newyears #recipe
Also, Silhouette is having an awesome promotion to kick off the new year!
Just visit the special promotions page & use the code GINGERSNAP. :)

THE Silhouette Promotion at GingerSnapCrafts.com

You can check out my latest Silhouette project ~ a Snowflake Mason Jar ~ HERE.

Snowflake Mason Jar with SilhouetteAmerica.com at GingerSnapCrafts.com  #vinyl #stenciling #SilhouetteTeam #silhouette #spon

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!


 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Check back Thursday for a feature post!
I hope you have a wonderful New Years!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.