Ginger Snap Crafts: Introducing the New Contributors Team

Introducing the New Contributors Team

First, I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who applied to be a contributor at Ginger Snap Crafts! All of you are so amazing! I am so humbled to have so many apply! I plan on continuing to have contributor spots on my blog. So if you didn’t get selected this time there will be many more opportunities to apply! Thank you all again! :)

Today I am so excited to introduce you to the amazing new contributors team at Ginger Snap Crafts. Some of these ladies I have known since I started blogging. It makes me so happy that they want to be a part of my blog! Annnd one of our contributors is back for a third time! Can you guess which one? ;) Each of these ladies has something amazing & different to offer to all of you! I hope you enjoy getting to know them better over the next several months! :) Keep reading to find out a little more about each one of them & where you can find them online!

Meet the New Contributors Team at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl ~ Sewing Contributor

IMG_4590
jedi_craft_girl_button

I am a Southern California girl who loves anything creative.  I am the mom to 3 darling children and wife to one darling hubby!  I have a passion for all things creative, chocolate, and cats!!  I have been sewing since I was 12 when I learned I could sew my own shorts.  I have been quilting for 15 years and have the fabric stash to prove it.  You can usually find me in one of three places:  the fabric store, the thrift store, or the home improvement store.  I love sharing my ideas and giving my projects as gifts.  I hope you enjoy my blog! Connect with Amanda on facebook ~ pinterest ~ instagram ~blog.

Melanie from It Happens in a Blink ~ DIY/Crafts Contributor

headshot
ItHappensinaBlinkBlogButton

Hi! I'm Melanie, and I blog over at It Happens in a Blink. As a CRA to the Z, busy mom to a preschooler and triplet baby boys, I know what it's like to be short on time and high on stress. I find daily ways to sneak creativity into my life, and my blog is all about sharing that with you. Over at It Happens in a Blink, my readers enjoy the easiest recipes on the planet, quick crafts to keep the kids occupied, and sewing/DIY projects for those with beginner to intermediate experience levels. I also share the products and brands that I have found to be the most advantageous to a mom of four, and I reward my readers with fun giveaways! Sometimes I even get a little crazy and show a glimpse into my mom of multiples life. On a personal level, I enjoy sewing and cooking the most. I have way too many crafting gadgets- including 2 sewing machines, a serger, a Cricut, and a Silhouette. Now if I could only find the time to use them all! Connect with Melanie on her blog, facebook, pinterest, twitter, instagram and google+.

Janice from Maddie Moes ~ Sewing Contributor

Maddie Mosmaddie moes

I am Janice Armstrong.  I am a wife, mum, daughter, sister and friend, living in Belfast, N. Ireland…a wee corner of a very beautiful land. I am very much a 'sewer in progress' and a lover of all things handmade. Over the past few years I have rediscovered a love of sewing and stitching, using scraps and ends of fabric to create something new, something unique.  Aspiring to be creative with the little things I have...content to adapt, mend and create. I am a novice blogger, dipping my toes into a big blogging world but have really loved the journey so far! I blog at Maddie Moes, where I journal the many things which inspire me…the things that are made, that are crafted and thought over, and, in the midst of all this - the thoughts, dreams and heartaches that have been shared…the people who are a part of life, those who have helped to shape and inspire...the everyday, seeing the beauty of where you are and what you have. Being creative. Being content. You connect with Janice on her blog, pinterest & instagram.

Michelle from Michelle Lea Designs ~ Organization Contributor

Print
michelle lea designs blog button

Hello I’m Michelle of Michelle Lea Designs. Just a Southern girl and military wife who loves to blog about photography, organizing, parties, crafts, and the crazy life adventures of our family of 5! I love the simple and classic things in life and sharing them with you. I hope you will stop by and say hi soon! You can connect with Michelle on her blog, pinterest & instagram.

Vanessa from Nessa Makes ~ Recipe Contributor

Vanessa blog pic

Nessa Makes Button

I am Vanessa from Nessa Makes! I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls, with a little boy on the way at the end of January! I love to create delicious recipes, make fun crafts, do DIY stuff and share about my amazing family. You can connect with Vanessa on her blog, facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram & google +.

Zainab from Blahnik Baker ~ Recipe Contributor

Cover photo
blahnikgrabbutton

Zainab is a newlywed, Neuroscience student who loves baking just as much as she obsesses over Manolo Blahnik heels. She lives in Central NY with her husband where she enjoys entertaining, shopping (more like stalking shoes) and long walks at the park that were meant to be runs. She shares her passion for baking and creating easy yet elegant desserts for every occasion over on her blog, Blahnik Baker. You can connect with Zainab over on her blog, facebook, twitter, pinterest & instagram.

Molly from Just a Little Creativity ~ Kid Craft Contributor

profile pic 1
th_JustaLittleCreativityButton01-2 copy

I'm Molly, a Christian mom of five (ages preschool to high school) in warm sunny Florida. I've been selling custom, hand painted children's art in my Etsy shop, MyArtsyBaby, since 2008. I jumped into my blog, Just a Little Creativity, at the very end of 2010, and I'm officially addicted. I love doing DIY and craft projects, especially ones that involve the kids. I'm also an avid reader, so I enjoy doing book reviews as well (yes, I was the kid who liked book reports). I'm not a self proclaimed fashionista or interior designer, but I know what I like, so I'll occasionally post product reviews on things I love that I think other moms like me will love too. At Just a Little Creativity, I share projects for skill levels of all kinds, fun projects for kids, and funny life stories. I also present book and product reviews and giveaways that are relevant to my readers. In other words, here, I get to share a little bit of lots of things I love. I write fair, honest reviews, and I'm passionate about good products for families and kids, and strive to pass on that passion to my readers and friends. You can connect with Molly on her blog, facebook, twitter, pinterest, google + & blog lovin'.

Bre from Average But Inspired ~ DIY/Crafts Contributor

Average But Inspired (Bre Eggert)
Average But Inspired Blog Button

Hi!  I'm Bre - a full-time mom, part-time lawyer and now (because I didn't have enough to do already), a blogger.  I dabble in all things domestic, and document the results of my craft, cooking, family and home decor experiments at Average But Inspired.  Although my projects don't always turn out as planned, the creative process leaves me feeling inspired, and I hope to share some of that inspiration with you through my blog.  I hope you'll check it out! You can connect with Bre on her blog, facebook, pinterest & twitter.

Kristen from A Thrifter in Disguise ~ Party Contributor

K Thrifter Profile Pic
ThrifterLogoSquare (1)

A self-described thrifter, Kristen loves to blog about finding creative ways to be stylish while staying on budget. A favorite focus of hers is planning parties, from designing the invitations to creating fun and engaging ways for guests to stay entertained. Her three young children give her plenty of opportunities to create unique and memorable events - all on a budget! You can connect with Kristen on her blog, twitter, facebook, google +, pinterest, instagram & blog lovin'.

Becky from Love to be in the Kitchen ~ Recipe Contributor

Becky
lovekitchenbutton125

Hi! I’m Becky from Love to be in the Kitchen.  I have two adorable little boys and am married to the best recipe tester a girl could ask for! I love to create amazing food in the kitchen. My recipes are simple and quick but always delicious. Visit my blog for fun and easy recipes! You can connect with Becky on her blog, facebook, pinterest, twitter, google + & blog lovin'.

Bonnie from The Pin Junkie ~ DIY/Crafts Contributor

Bonnie
frame to match teal and white

HI!  I'm Bonnie and I'm completely and happily addicted to Pinterest. I blog about the recipes, crafts, and home improvement projects I do that are inspired by Pinterest. I have a passion for pinning and have collected thousand of ideas on my Pinterest boards. I quickly realized that I didn’t want my boards to be a collection of pretty pictures and wishful thinking.  I wanted my boards to be true inspiration boards that inspired doing and creating. Once I started doing the things I pinned, I wanted to share them with everyone and my blog The Pin Junkie was born! You can connect with Bonnie on her blog, pinterest & facebook.

                         Sarah from The Crazy Tailor ~ Sewing Contributor

blog profile pic
blog image

Hi, I'm Sarah! I'm a SAHM to two little munchkins, and the wife of an amazing husband! I'll admit that although I have tailoring experience, I MUCH prefer sewing little clothes for my kiddos! Also, a good upcycle makes my day....or a leisurely stroll through a thrift store! You'll find little bits about everything on my blog; parties, food, crafting, but mostly sewing. It's what I love! You can connect with Sarah on her blog & pinterest.

Please visit & show some love to these fabulous ladies,
and get ready to meet all of them starting in January. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.