Ginger Snap Crafts: Apple Pie Party Favor Boxes {tutorial}

Apple Pie Party Favor Boxes {tutorial}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveAmericanHome #CollectiveBias

Good morning! Fall is in the air. Labor Day will be here soon! It’s the perfect time to throw a simple fall party for you & a few friends to celebrate Labor Day, cooler weather & all things fall. If you have been in Walmart lately you might of noticed that they carry the brand new American Home™ by Yankee Candle® candles in the Home & Candle section! Eek! I seems like I am always at Walmart. So I’m so happy that it is so convenient to pick up these new fragrances now in my local store. Today I am excited to share this simple Apple Party Favor Boxes tutorial with you using some of the American Home™ by Yankee Candle® brand candles. So let’s get started. :)

Apple Pie Party Favor Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com

apple pie party

You can find the American Home™ by Yankee Candle® brand products in so many different fragrances, sizes & prices. For these party favor boxes I used the small 1.75 oz. Sampler Votive Candles. They sale for $1.43 each.

You’ll also need: scrapbook paper, adhesive, shred, a mini apple pie (found at Walmart), embellished paper clips & an apple.

apple party favors

First, I cut out the boxes using my Silhouette.

apple box

I also cut out these cute little apples using my Silhouette, too.

apple papers

Next I assembled my boxes using some adhesive.

apple boxes

When you are done you’ll have a box that looks like this.

apple party box

Next I filled my box with shred & all the apple inspired goodies.

apple fall party

For my party I picked up a few more fall inspired fragrances. Yum!

apple candles

These are the 12 oz. medium 2-Wick Tumbler Candles that sale for $10.93.

American Home by Yankee Candle

They also have a 12 oz. Medium Apothecary Jar Candle for $10.93. I’m not going to lie ~ I bought this one for myself! haha! ;) I love the amazing smell & ambiance of having one of these candles burning in our home.

candle

Next, it was time to set up our little party. :)

apple pie treat boxes

I made a simple backdrop, served apple pie & apple juice (of course!) & lit a candle.

apple pie party

Remember for safety reasons you’ll always want follow the user instructions very carefully. Never leave a candle unattended, & never use them in your children’s bedrooms.

apple pie candle

Then we dug into that apple pie! Yum!

apple pie2

Remember you can find the American Home™ by Yankee Candle®
at Walmart in the Home and Candle section. Look for them! :)

candles at Walmart

Check out some of my favorite apple inspired posts below. :)

12 Apple Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #apples #recipes #linkparty #features_thumb[1]

Over 10 of the Best Apple Recipes #features #gingesnapcrafts #apples #recipes #fall_thumb[2]

What candle fragrance is your favorite?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below.
I’m really loving the fresh apple fragrance. :)

Apple Pie Party Favor Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.