Ginger Snap Crafts: Headed back to college? What would you take?

Headed back to college? What would you take?

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine. #SchickSummerSelfie

Hello! According to my kiddos it’s been a very loooooong time ago that I was in college! To me ~ it only seems like yesterday! ha! Which makes it feel even crazier that I have kiddos almost old enough to go to college! Eek! How did that happen? ;) Where does the time go? I guess it has been a *little* while since I was in college, but I do remember that my mom would always take me to Walmart & stocked me up on all the must haves for school. (Thanks, Mom!) I remember picking up things like disposable razors, toilet paper, shampoo & food!

back to college ideas

Disposable razors have come a long way since I was in school. I have always loved the Schick disposable products. The Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razor is nice! I would of loved one back in the day! Your college student would love one, too.

back to college

While I was at Walmart recently picking up a Schick disposable razor I also grabbed some other goodies to create a fun Back to College gift. You’ll have to check back in on Friday to see the finished product. I’ll also have a free printable for you, too!

razors at Walmart

I can’t wait to show you what I made with this Schick disposable razor & the other goodies I picked up at Walmart. In the meantime ~ visit this site to see how to enter the Back to Campus Snap a Summer Selfie contest. It looks like a lot of fun, & you could win $10,000 toward your college tuition! Yay! What did you always need when you headed back to school? I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

sweepstakes

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.