Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Minion Crafts & Recipes

12 Minion Crafts & Recipes

Good morning! We had a little Minion crisis last weekend when we were going school supply shopping. My youngest two each bought a Minion shirt, & we only came home with one! Oops! I’m pretty sure it fell out of the car during one of our many stops. My kiddos were trying on clothes in the car! We had clothes, socks & supplies everywhere! They couldn’t wait until we got home. haha! So I had to make another trip to the store this week to buy another Minion shirt! ;) So today I thought it be fun to share 12 Minion Crafts & Recipes. Some were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesdays, & I picked a few from some of my favorite bloggers. If you haven’t checked out this week’s party make sure you do! Annnnd if you are a blogger, I’d love to see YOUR ideas & feature you, too! You can link up & see this week’s links right {HERE}. Buuuut first check out this fun Minion filled post. Enjoy! :)

12 Minion Crafts & Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features #minions

minions-snack-mix

Minions Snack Mix @ Everyday Savvy

Minion-Supply-Organizer-Dollar-Craft

Minion Supply Holder @ Bargain Briana

Minion-Rice-Krispie-Treats1-683x1024

Minion Rice Krispie Treats @ Moments with Mandi

minion-smoothie-pin

Minion Smoothie @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops

melted-Minion-Waffles

Melted Minion Waffles @ Bargain Briana

Minion-Pretzels

Minion Pretzels @ Simplee Thrifty

Minions-Inspired-Cookies

Minions Cookies @ Bargain Briana

minion-clothespins-pin

Minion Clothespin Craft for Kids @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops

Minion-Sugar-Cookies-

Minion Sugar Cookies @ Simplee Thrifty

DIY Minion Shirts 1

DIY Minion T-Shirts @ Housewife Eclectic

1-IMG_1515-001

DIY Sock Minion @ Create It. Go!

Minion-Slime-Tutorial

Minions Slime @ A Pumpkin & a Princess

diy-felt-minion-tic-tac-toe-sendsmiles-ad-680x1020

DIY Felt Minion Tic Tac Toe Board @ Our Homemade Life

DIY-Minion-Bookmark-Tutorial

DIY Minion Bookmarks @ A Pumpkin & a Princess

Have a great weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday! :)

12 Minion Crafts & Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features #minions

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.