Ginger Snap Crafts: Shopping for Lunch Ideas at Target

Shopping for Lunch Ideas at Target

This post is a sponsored conversation written by me on the behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions & text are all mine. #WishIHadAWetOnes    

Hello! Well, it's back to school time for sure! My kiddos have been back in school for almost 2 weeks now. Everyone is enjoying their classes & not getting into too much trouble (yet!). ha! Annnnd  I'm back to packing 5 lunches every single morning. Recently I was at Target (again!) picking up some things for the kiddos' lunches. It seems like I've been there a lot lately. ;) I was excited to see some Wet Ones® Singles while I was there. Wet Ones® are my favorite because they clean messy hands & kill 99.99% of germs. I knew they'd be perfect for my kiddos’ lunches. :)


Wet Ones® also have an aloe formula, so they won’t dry or irritate your or your kiddos' skin like hand sanitizers can. And, they’re hypoallergenic. Awesome!
Wet Ones® are America’s #1 Hand Wipe (#1 claim based on scan data for 52 weeks ending 5/12/15). You can find a product information & special offers right {HERE}.
 
 
Ok....now back to all those lunches! Here is a sneak peak of everything I bought at Target for a super creative & fun lunch (& maybe a little bit spooky!) for my kiddos. I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I did. My kiddos loved it! That's all I'm saying! ha! You'll have to check back in tomorrow! :)
 
 
Don't forget you can find Wet Ones® Singles at Target!

 
Do you like to do anything creative with your kiddos' lunches?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine.