Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy & Simple Gift Idea with Printable {tutorial}

Easy & Simple Gift Idea with Printable {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Make It Fun Crafts. #makeitfuncrafts

Good morning! This month wraps up my time as a member of the Make It Fun Crafts Team. I’ve had a blast each month, and I have loved working with the amazing bloggers & the wonderful ladies from Make It Fun Crafts. I loved this month’s challenge. We were given a box full of fun goodies! I especially love these faux Design It® SimpleStyle® Succulent Picks! They are perfect for so many projects. Plus you can’t kill them! ha! Am I the only one that kills succulents?? So keep reading to see how I made this Easy & Simple Gift Idea that would be perfect someone special in your life! I have a free printable for you, too. :)

Easy & Simple Gift Idea with free printables at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

supplies

Supplies:
Desert Foam® brick
Design It® SimpleStyle® Succulent Picks
Design It® Floral Arranging Kit
moss
ceramic bowls
this printable
white cardstock
circle punch
hot glue gun & glue

First, I sliced through the foam brick with a knife easily cutting it into 3 blocks that fit inside my ceramic bowls perfectly.

gift ideas

floracraft #makeitfun

Next I covered the foam brick with some moss that I found at Hobby Lobby.

gift ideas2

Next I started arranging the succulents. I used the wire cutters I found in my floral arranging kit to cut the stems on some of the succulents as I was sticking them in.

succulents

I just kind of played around with them until they looked right. ;)

succulent gift ideas

Next I printed out these sweet sayings on some white cardstock, & then punched them out with a circle punch. You can print out a copy of these sweet sayings {HERE}.

Sweet Sayings at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I then hot glued them onto some floral picks.

sweet sayings

Then I stuck them into my little succulent gardens. Too cute!!!

succulent gift ideas2

These would make the perfect little gift for a teacher, friend or neighbor.
Do you have any favorite gifts you love to give? I’d love to hear. :)

Make sure you visit some of these fabulous bloggers on the Make It Fun Team!

image

Easy & Simple Gift Idea with free printables at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.