Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Beautiful & Creative Ideas & Projects

8 Beautiful & Creative Ideas & Projects

Good afternoon! How are you? This post is up a little bit later than usual, because this morning I shared My Mama’s Pound Cake recipe. So be sure to check that yumminess out & get the secret family recipe! ;) I loved checking out all the links from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. You guys are so talented! I wish I could just sit & look through your projects all day long. If only I didn't have to do laundry! *sigh* So today I am excited to feature 8 Beautiful & Creative Ideas & Projects that were linked up to last week’s party. Remember this week’s party is still going on so be sure to swing by & check that out. If you are a blogger be sure to link up some of your latest projects & ideas right {HERE}. I’d love to see them. Buuut first check out this very creative feature post. Enjoy! :)

8 Beautiful & Creative Projects & Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #LinkParty #Features

Wendy-blue-case

Brilliant Vintage Map Suitcase @ Pillar Box Blue

Easy

DIY Love Letter Wall Art @ Our Storied Home

clock-wall-2-1-of-1

Gallery Wall from Thrift Store Clocks @ Savvy Apron

DIY-Notes-Board

DIY Notes Board @ Summer Scraps

Home-Office-DIY-Mail-Sorter-533x800

Craft Room Makeover @ Craving Some Creativity

Repurposed-Plastic-Container

Upcycled Succulent Pot @ DIY Inspired

Peacock butterfly bag, tutorial

Peacock Butterfly Bag @ Happy in Red

Day-Dream-Quote

Don't Quit Your Day Dream Printable @ Designs by Miss Mandee via Juggling Act Mama

DIY Shelf & Coat Rack at GingerSnapCrafts.com #DIY   #shelf

DIY Shelf & Coat Rack

Easy & Simple Gift Idea with free printables at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

Easy & Simple Gift Ideas

Tiny Gift Boxes with We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #spon_thumb[2]

Tiny Paper Gift Boxes

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up!

8 Beautiful & Creative Projects & Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #LinkParty #Features

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.