Ginger Snap Crafts: Spooky Lunch Ideas

Spooky Lunch Ideas

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine. #WishIHadAWetOnes

Yesterday I showed you some of the goodies (along with Wet Ones® singles) that I picked up at Target for my kiddos' lunches. Now I am excited to share some Spooky Lunch Ideas that will be perfect when Halloween rolls around a few months. My kindergartner wouldn't mind this lunch everyday though! haha! ;)
 
 
Before I tell you how to recreate this lunch let me tell you about these new Wet Ones® singles. They are the perfect size to stick right into your child's lunchbox. They clean germs off their hands before lunch & help clean up messes after lunch. They kill 99.9% of all germs, too! Awesome! My kids love putting them in their lunches.
 
 
Thanks to Wet Ones® aloe formula, they won’t dry or irritate your skin like hand sanitizers can, & they’re hypoallergenic. That's some of the reasons that they are America’s #1 Hand Wipe (#1 claim based on scan data for 52 weeks ending 5/12/15).

Ok....now let me show you how to make this fun & spooky lunch! Everything I used in this lunch can be picked up at Target by the way. These little ghost cookies are super easy to make. You'll need white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips & sandwich cookies. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Stirring often. Dip your cookies inside & then stick on two chocolate chip "eyes". Refrigerate until set. Sooooo cute!

 
My kids get a kick out this one! haha! Pumpkin Poop is just cheese balls, off course. I bought a huge container of them at Target & used sandwich bags to divide them up. Then I stuck on a cute printable tag.

 
You can print out the printable I used right {HERE}.
 
This little monster sandwich is too cute & so easy to make! Cut the crust off the sandwich, make a zig zag mouth & add two candy eyes.
 
 
To make the mummy juice box all you need is a roll of gauze & a pair of googly eyes. Just use a hot glue gun to glue the end of your gauze in place then wrap the gauze around & around, & then secure it with another dab of hot glue. Then glue on two googly eyes.
 
 
Isn't this lunch spooktacular? ha! Your kiddos will love it!
 
 
Remember you can find Wet Ones® Pocket Size Singles at Target!
 
What do you like to include in your kid's lunches?
Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear! :)
 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 
 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine.