Ginger Snap Crafts: Box Top Jar {tutorial}

Box Top Jar {tutorial}

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions & text are all mine. #BTFE

Hello! Hello! Yesterday I told you about General Mills® Box Top for Education™ Bonus Box Tops at Walmart. You can find specially marked packages of General Mills® products with a bonus of 5 Box Tops on them instead of the usual one. Wahoo! That means more money for your school. While you are collecting all those Box Tops you are going to need a place to store them. So today I am excited to show you how I made this cute Box Top Jar with a few supplies I already had on hand. So keep reading. :)

Box Top Jar at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Before we get to that tutorial let me show what the specially marked Bonus Box Top General Mills® products at Walmart look like. You can find these all over the store from the Yoplait Yogurt to the cereal aisle to the frozen Totino's pizza packs. So keep your eye out! For each Box Top you collect your school earns $0.10 to use toward anything they need. I know our school uses their Box Top money on things like field trips, computers & more books for the library. Since 1996 General Mills® Box Top for Education™ has contributed over $525 million to participating schools! That is truly amazing! It is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs with over 80,000 K-8 schools participating.

bonus box tops

To make this Box Top Jar you will need:
a mason jar
money slot jar lid
vinyl lettering

I cut out this design in vinyl using my Silhouette.

box top vinyl

Then I applied the vinyl to the jar.

box top organizer

Cute, huh? ;)

box tops for school

Next I replaced the lid with cute coin slot lid. All done!

box top jar

Don't forget to look for the Bonus Box Tops at Walmart right now!

bonus box tops

5 box tops

box tops at Walmart

Do you collect General Mills® Box Top for Education™ for your school?
What could your school use the extra money on? I'd love to hear. 
Leave a comment below. :)

small Box Top Jar at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.